72 Teeth for Only 5 Degree Sweep with a Flexible Head
The ARES 72-Tooth Flex Head Ratchets need only 5 degrees sweep for ratcheting action and feature a 180-degree flexible head design with a quick release for easy socket changes. Made of premium Chrome Vanadium steel with a corrosion resistant Mirror Polish Chrome finish, each ratchet is built to last, so you’ll always be able to use it confidently when you need it. Thanks to the thumb switch on the back of each ratchet head, you can easily change direction, so it’s ready for any job. This set even includes a stubby version of our 3/8-inch drive ratchet for use in tight and confined spaces.
- Includes- 4 pc. ratchets
- Sizes: 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch drive and 3/8-inch drive stubby
- Lengths: 1/4-inch ratchet is 7 inches long, 3/8-inch ratchet is 11 3/8 inches long, 1/2-inch ratchet is 12 1/4 inches long, and 3/8-inch drive stubby ratchet measures less than 6 inches long.
- 180 degree flexible head for increased access and comfort during use
- 72 teeth
- 5 degree swing arc
- Thumb switch on back of ratchet head for easy direction change
- Quick Release button for easy socket changes
- Constructed of premium Chrome Vanadium steel
- Mirror Polish Chrome finish resists rust and corrosion and provides high visibility
- Easy to clean
- Meets and exceeds ASME performance standards
SPECIFICATIONS: Our 3/8-inch Drive 72-Tooth Flex Head Stubby Ratchet, 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, and 1/2-Inch Drive Flex Head Ratchets are made of Chrome Vanadium steel with a corrosion resistant Mirror Polish Chrome finish for long lasting durability. The 1/4-inch ratchet is 7 inches long, the 3/8-inch ratchet is 11 3/8 inches long, the 1/2-inch ratchet is 12 1/4 inches long, and the 3/8-inch stubby ratchet measures less than 6 inches long.
DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: The reversible 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism only needs a 5-degree swing arc to operate while maintaining maximum torque. The drive direction can easily be changed with a flick of the thumb switch on the back of the flexible ratchet head, while changing sockets out is easy thanks to the quick release button.
WHY YOU NEED IT: The flexible ratcheting design allows for ease of movement and a full 180 degree range of motion in today’s tight and confined engine compartment. Each ratchet meets and exceeds ASME torque performance standards.
RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES 72-Tooth Flex Head Ratchets, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.